Friday, August 21, 2009

What I've read lately

Blood Book Vol 3: Blood Debt and Blood Bank By Tanya Huff -- 3 stars

The Ghost and the Dead Deb by Alice Kimberly -- 3.5 stars

Dark Cities Underground by Lisa Goldstein -- 2.5 stars
Interesting twist on Egyptian mythology.

Cesar's Way by Cesar Milan -- 3.5 stars
Took me a while to get through this because it's non-fiction. Lots of good advice, but I did not always agree with his methods.

Better Read Than Dead by Victoria Laurie -- 4 stars
I'm really enjoying this series. Need to find the 3rd one soon.

Primal Desire by Susan Sizemore -- 2.5 stars
I've read 2 other books, I Burn For You and Primal Heat, in this series and thoroughly enjoyed them. This one I found somewhat lacking. I'm not sure if it's because I've skip around in the series or waited too long in between books or what. I was having trouble at first keeping characters straight. Even the sex scenes seemed to be missing something that the previous books had.


Also, Target has the COMPLETE first (only) season of Moonlight on sale for $18.99 this week. Still have a couple of days to get it. I'm going during lunch to get my copy.

No comments: